Tuesday, November 10, 2009

1st Maker's Market

Well, I did my first Maker's Market in Oxford this weekend...and it was great! I sold some things, made some money, and met some really cool people. What more could you ask for?! Here are some pictures from the weekend (including some of my finished pieces that I never got a chance to show off before the market)



Me and my trusty companion Elise. Check out her stuff here.

 

"Save the postal service, write a letter" stationary and t-shirt line




Some votive candle holders.



Pretty ceramic bookends.




 

Pretty wooden bookends.



Most of this is gone, but I will definitely be working on these things and more ideas intensively. I thoroughly enjoyed my day in Oxford. I met some really sweet people and got to hang out with some of Mississippi's finest.  I'm also going to try to have some stuff out at Fondren Unwrapped (Jackson's annual arts festival) so watch out! More updates very soon.
-dig



2 comments: