Sunday, October 25, 2009

en progresss

After many months on a production hiatus, I have ventured back into the world of art-making.  Thankfully, I have a very encouraging husband and friends who share my enthusiasm for creative things. Here's a preview of some things to come in the very near future:



First, I make a lot of slabs. There are slabs all over my kitchen..



Then I shape and score them so they fit together just right.



Once put together, they need about a week or two to dry before I can make them pretty.



Cityscapes of lit buildings all over my house!



I'm waiting patiently to regain use of my dining room table.
Stay tuned. More to come!
-dig.


1 comment:

  1. I love my votive houses I bought from you in Oxford today! They'll be in a blog post soon, so watch for them! Also love the bookends I got for my daughter for Christmas. Great to meet you, Dawn.

    ReplyDelete